Data protection and online privacy
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 ("Privacy Code"), of art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 (the "Privacy Regulation"), as well as the Recommendation n. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, RBR Immobiliare Srl intends to inform you and all users and / or visitors of the www.iporticihotel.com website (respectively the "Users" and the "Website"), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Website itself.
1. Owner, Data Processing Managers and Data Protection Officer
The owner of the processing of personal data is RBR Immobiliare Srl (VAT No. 02551301209), with registered office in Via Indipendenza, 69, 40121 Bologna (BO) tel. 0039.051.42185, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the "Owner").
Interested parties and/or Users may provide the updated list of designated data processor managers upon request.
2. Information collected automatically from the Website - Cookies
a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our site also uses log files, where are collected information in an automated way during your visits. The information systems and software procedures used to operate the Website, in fact, automatically acquire some information during use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
- the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources or the method used in submitting the request to the server;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit of the User;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of your device.
This information is processed in an automated way and collected only aggregate, in order to verify the correct functioning of the Site.
Cookies are distinguished in:
- Technical cookies: they are used to make browsing or to provide a service requested by You. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already shown in the previous online navigation.
For the installation of technical cookies, your consent is not required. For the installation of profiling cookies your consent is required: if you do not want your device receives and stores profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of the Site.
- DoubleClick, whose information can be found at the following address
- Google Analytics, whose information can be found at the following address:
3. The personal data you provide us using the Site: to which end we treat them.
Your data we need to allow you, using the Website, to:
a) access the www.iporticihotel.com site (hereinafter the "Site") and use the following services (the "Site Services"):
- online booking, using the Vertical Booking reservation service;
- updating, by e-mail, regarding all our promotional and marketing initiatives, including, but not limited to direct marketing and information regarding events and advertising campaigns organized by the Owner ("Newsletter");
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- to execute Your online reservations via the Site, to fulfill the related administrative and accounting obligations (ex: for order fulfillment, correspondence, invoicing).
- comply with legal obligations;
- carry out the technical management of the Site;
- provide the newsletter service;
- analyze your preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices, including the type, frequency, location of purchases, in order to compile statistics, create specific profiles of users and carry out predictive activities in relation to your future consumption (hereinafter, the "Profiling Activity");
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulations and all the specific industry regulations including the provisions of the "Guarantor Rules for loyalty programs" of 24 February 2005 and the "Lines guidance on the processing of personal data by online profiling of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the "Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam" of July 4, 2013, we highlight that the consent you may provide for the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to the traditional methods contact.
Your data will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process in accordance with Article 30 of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation . We inform you that appropriate security measures are observed, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the consent for the provision of data, the consequences of any refusal and the legal basis of the processing
Know that for the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the provision of your personal data is mandatory because in the absence you can not, through the Site, use the Website Services offered, including the service of transport, delivery and / or collection of products through the E-commerce platform.
Instead, the provision of your personal data is not mandatory but optional for the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (v) of the previous art. 3. Failure to provide data for the purposes indicated above will not allow us to provide you with the Newsletter and to carry out the profiling activity. To this end, you can freely decide to give or not your consent for such purposes and without this inhibiting the ability to access the Website Services.
Remember that, in any case and at any time, you can request the Data Controller to delete your data through a simple communication to be sent, without special formalities, to the addresses referred to in the previous art. 1.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation and article 24, paragraph 1, lett. b of the Privacy Code); instead, with reference to the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (vi) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is your consent freely expressed (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Privacy Regulations and Article 23 of the Privacy Code).
5. To whom and in what area we can transmit your data
Your data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Rules, to the following subjects:
- to the financial administration and / or other public authorities, where this is required by law or upon their request;
- credit institutions for purposes instrumental to online booking purchases;
- to the structures, persons and external companies of which the Data Controller uses for the performance of activities connected, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the Site Services - including the cloud computing storage service - when sending the Newsletter and to the Profiling activity;
- external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not designated in writing Data Processors.
6. Your rights
Remember that at any time you can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the address of the owner referred to in the previous art. 1 and, for the effect, obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of its origin, verify its accuracy or request its updating, correction, integration;
- access, rectification, deletion of data or limitation of processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can also oppose the processing of data concerning you.
With reference to the Newsletter, we point out that your right to request the cessation of treatment through automated contact methods extends to traditional ones. Furthermore, the possibility of exercising this right is only partially guaranteed, that is, by requesting the interruption, for example, of sending promotional communications through one or some of the contact tools for which you have given consent.
7. Duration of the Treatment
Subject to legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes (the latter relating to the Newsletter service) will be kept for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months respectively from their registration.
8. Security measures
Through the Website your data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations.
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.
9. Changes to the Privacy Notice
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. In this case you will be promptly informed, when you will use the Site again.